The Internet and the networked world are essential to our way of life. The multidimensional complexities of protecting our nation’s critical IT infrastructure while ensuring our own offensive exploitation capabilities are critical and a priority for both government and industry.
The stakes and the challenges for America’s cyber defense are enormous. In 2008 the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI) was enacted elevating the importance of Cybersecurity. ASG works at the cutting edge of technology and policy in actively supporting the newly established U.S. CYBERCOM and the various Agencies implementing the CNCI.
We employ a broad based multidiscipline approach to Cyber with highly specialized experts providing capabilities spanning IT infrastructure & network design, management and operations, and specialized systems / applications design and development as well as Cyber planning and policy leadership.
Recent successes include:
- Design and implementation of large-scale distributed network data storage and retrieval system for network defense/attack missions
- The translation of legal and policy guidance into system network cyber capabilities
- Providing front-end tipping for malicious activities detected on networks
- Identification of malicious code and providing digital signatures to responsible agencies
- Support to a major Combatant Command Intelligence Staff
- Requirements development for next generation network defensive systems
- Coordinating 2nd and 3rd party capabilitites
- Maintaining multiple system baselines depending on the legal and authority guidelines
- Oversight of integration and test activities
- Packet-level analysis of activity
- System Authority to Operate (ATO) at PL-3 on a SCI-level network